Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Google Bombs Away!

-AZ-Sen: Jon Kyl

--AZ-01: Rick Renzi

--AZ-05: J.D. Hayworth

--CA-04: John Doolittle

--CA-11: Richard Pombo

--CA-50: Brian Bilbray

--CO-04: Marilyn Musgrave

--CO-05: Doug Lamborn

--CO-07: Rick O'Donnell

--CT-04: Christopher Shays

--FL-13: Vernon Buchanan

--FL-16: Joe Negron

--FL-22: Clay Shaw

--ID-01: Bill Sali

--IL-06: Peter Roskam

--IL-10: Mark Kirk

--IL-14: Dennis Hastert

--IN-02: Chris Chocola

--IN-08: John Hostettler

--IA-01: Mike Whalen

--KS-02: Jim Ryun

--KY-03: Anne Northup

--KY-04: Geoff Davis

--MD-Sen: Michael Steele

--MN-01: Gil Gutknecht

--MN-06: Michele Bachmann

--MO-Sen: Jim Talent

--MT-Sen: Conrad Burns

--NV-03: Jon Porter

--NH-02: Charlie Bass

--NJ-07: Mike Ferguson

--NM-01: Heather Wilson

--NY-03: Peter King

--NY-20: John Sweeney

--NY-26: Tom Reynolds

--NY-29: Randy Kuhl

--NC-08: Robin Hayes

--NC-11: Charles Taylor

--OH-01: Steve Chabot

--OH-02: Jean Schmidt

--OH-15: Deborah Pryce

--OH-18: Joy Padgett

--PA-04: Melissa Hart

--PA-07: Curt Weldon

--PA-08: Mike Fitzpatrick

--PA-10: Don Sherwood

--RI-Sen: Lincoln Chafee

--TN-Sen: Bob Corker

--VA-Sen: George Allen

--VA-10: Frank Wolf

--WA-Sen: Mike McGavick

--WA-08: Dave Reichert




This was a public service announcement.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jante Degaul said...

I am going to testify at the Franklin Grand Jury

I am very real and not afraid of anoyne or anything including the devil. I have christ residing in me and that is all I need.

I am printing these screen shots to add to my evidence which i am taking to Mr. Walker in the morning.

Mr. Dean you are finished.

I am in Washington DC at the Melrose Hotle at the moment.

where are you?

11:50 PM  
Blogger Jante Degaul said...

i am printing this too.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Jante Degaul said...

Jante Degaul is a code name Jane and I came up with.

I have several people who will kill you if you harm her again. I am not going to have another Mossad agent put a gun to my head and back like they did recently in Atlanta.

I have Christ and i never kill.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Jante Degaul said...

The other day I spent more than two hour witht the Secret Service going over evidence and my connection with President Carter and Gerald Ford. They both lended me assistance in my evidence regarding the theft of the 2000 election plus the others afterwards.

Call the Secret Service and find out the truth about what happened at the Rotunda the other day.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Bozos Rnot4 Bush said...

Jeremy Lowe, son of Donna Bell in Colorado (I'll post her personal info if you would like), aka Roger Rancourt, Roger Rancor, a phony Jeff Fisher, Blog Vote, Schools Out, Doctorwhosits, Auditors, Activisms...so many names, so many email addresses...seek immediate medical help!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home